Hugh Jackman: in costume ... and out!

Got to drool just a little bit over the story running on Now today:

"Hugh Jackman has revealed that he takes part in role play with his wife in the bedroom.
The actor, 40, says Deborra-Lee Furness often falls for the characters in his movies. ‘She loves me in costume because it makes her feel like she’s having an affair — in a good way,’ he says, reports The Sun. ‘I played a prisoner with tattoos and she’d say, “Don’t take your tattoos off tonight!”’Deborra-Lee, 53, met Hugh on an Australian TV series in 1995.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/298933/hugh-jackman-my-wife-loves-me-to-dress-up-in-the-bedroom/1/

Come to think of it, I'll bet she gets him to take the claws off, though --


It's Happy Anniversary for Hugh and Deborra-Lee this month -- their thirteenth! And I think they just proved it's "lucky thirteen."


He beat Brad Pitt, George Clooney and a the rest of the Hollywood regiment and a couple of months ago put on the crown of the world's sexiest man ... some folks are apparently disgruntled, but -- guys, I put it to you:



You may cast your votes now. What's that I hear? I'm sorry, dear, I can't make out a word you're saying through the drool ... let me get you a tissue.